maandag 15 juni 2015

Challenges Square One June

We are soon leaving for our hollidays in Wales. So time to quickly post my tiles I made for the Square One group in June. 

week one: Msst
Not one of my fovorites.  I have difficulties to combine it with other patterns. But after a few trials, this came up.  And now it's one of my favourites.  I had some nice comments and a lot of likes whe I posted in in the facebook group.



week two: Flux
a pattern I use often in my zentangles. Here in combination with printemps. 


Week three: Umble
A new pattern for me and I found it quit difficult.  But I am quit happy with the result. 



Week four: Meer
Also a new pattern for me but I like this one very much. You'll see it in my tiles in the future I 'm sure ! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten