zondag 14 december 2014

Arukas for the Diva challenge #197

This week's challenge #197 is to use Arukas in your tile.  It was a new pattern for me, so first some practice.  I could go for it quietly on sunday afternoon.  The youngest stays at my family for one night and the oldest is studying, so... time for me to tangle !
Here is my tile in which I combined Arukas with Indy-Rella (Square One 's challenge of this week) and Tipple and hmm... I like the result.  I hope you too.

At the same time, I'm working on some christmas project, or better New Years project but I don't want to post any of it yet.  Must be a surprise for Januari 1st.  If I don't post that much on my blog you know why.  So... some patience !

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice tile, great shading and I like the balance you achieved.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Zo, Aleydis, dit is prachtig geworden!!!! Heel origineel en de schaduwen zijn geweldig. Is jouw verkoudheid al over?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen