maandag 18 augustus 2014

observation walk

Some time ago, I started to do what I call an 'observation walk'.  I walk around slowly and look and observe usual things that I can use for my zentangles  (mindfullness principle, you know !) .  For example the route I take from home to the station at morning of even better evening (less hurry), little walk in the parc at noon sometimes etc.  It can also be a new walk, to give me some new inspiration.  I try to do at least one observation walk every week.  I put the scetches in my scetch book, or take a picture of my observations and put them in my zentangle inspirations album.

Today I created a banner for my blog. It is made out of one of those pictures in my inspiration album.  It are some curtains I saw at a house in our street.  I never paid attention to it before although we pass the house nearly every day.

Here you see the picture I took, to make the strings on my zentangle.


And here the completed zentangle I made of it, which I now use as a banner for my blog. Drawing the strings was not that easy, but it was worth the effort.  The result looks very nice.
(creation date 18/8/2014)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten