dinsdag 25 april 2017

Colouring, my new drive

As I see such beautiful colored tiles on the internet, I decided to try it myself.  I bought a nice box of pencils (Coloursoft pencils Derwint).  A bit expensive, but what a fun to use them.  I started with some simple tiles, prepared with watercolour pencils.  Then adding my patterns, and then colouring and shaded using the coloursoft pencils.

... and  I also learned that 'color' as well as 'colour' exists. Just depends where you live or what you learned at school :)

So here are my coloured tiles.  I recently bought the (internet) book of Eni Oken '3D Tangle: Vibrant color shading' and learn a lot out of it.  https://enioken.com/3dtangle/color-shading

 I hope I still can improve my colouring skills.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten