vrijdag 10 april 2015

Renaissance Fanz

For the challenge #212 posted on the website I am the Diva CZT, I tried some renaissance tile.  I really like this style when I see some other examples on the internet.  So, this is my first one and I have to practice it a bit further.  I used some card stock we had ad home, and made some 3,5" cards of it.  May be the colour of the paper is a bit to dark, but the result is still quite nice.

The challenge of this week is to use Fanz, an UMT of Susan Goetter.  It's a nice pattern to fill in.  I learned it when I started with zentangle, but  never used it in a tile until now.  You can see also Flux, the challenge #211 of last week and Roxi.

I give also the link to the other posts for this challenge on the Diva website iamthedivaczt-weekly-challenge-212


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind juist het wat donkerdere papier erg mooi. De kleuren doen het goed!! Ook leuk dat je Fanz twee richtingen uit laat gaan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the leonardo coloring on this tile! Beautiful work today!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Looks nice! I have never tried the colors on a tile! Something to add to my "tangle to-do" list. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this! Especially delightful are the little buttons on a string, so sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen