maandag 20 april 2015

Oostende

My husband and I went for a little trip of two days to Oostende (seaside Belgium).  We wanted to see the  exhibition 'The Sea', composed by Jan Hoet.  There was an exhibition in the museum 'The Sea' plus a walk in Oostende with 11 places where you could see an artwork that had a connection with the sea.  We enjoied it a lot, especially because we had marvelous weather these 2 days.  We also visited The Atlantic Wall in Raversyde, with some remains of WWI and WWII.

Here a little zentangle I made during this trip, with the see and the tilling you see everywhere on the Belgian seawall.  I used Fanz, Agua, Frillee, Nipa, Printemps and Bubbles. I made it while I was looking at the sea from the terras of our splendid hotel, sitting in the sunshine. And we could also look to a beatiful sunset in the evening.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten