donderdag 2 oktober 2014

Wall paper, curtains and Ahh...


In June we were invited by our neighbor girl on her school to visit the exposition of thesis they made to finalize their high school.  She followed an art education, and we were interested in seeing all the things the students made.  In one of the exposition rooms they used a piece of wallpaper as decoration, and I found it so beautiful for a new zentangle.  I took a picture of it and put in my 'zentangle inspiration' album.  (I also took some other pictures, but not worked out in a zentangle yet).

And last week I passed a neigbors house (other neighbors) while fetching some bread at the bakery, and had a good look to their curtains.  Yes, today was the day I  would take a picture of it to make a nice zentangle card of it.  I already saw it many times, but never took the time to stand still and had a good look. So now I did ! Mindfulness you know :)

In the mean time, I got to know the pattern Ahh - as I am learning the official list of zentangle patterns - and Ahh... in a sudden I saw these two things were just a variation on Ahh.  Back at home I made my cards, and I publish them now together.

Here you can see wat I made of it, and I post the original pictures also. I hope it can be an inspiration to you too!

(creation date 2/10/2014)


(creation date 29/6/2014)


And here the pictures (yes that's me in the background)




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten