donderdag 26 mei 2016

All about shading

Since a few weeks, I try to improve my shading skills.  I already saw the very beautiful tiles of Eni Oken in the facebook group Square One: Purely Zentangle.  And so I discovered she had a facebook group of her own “Shading Zentangle" all about shading zentangles and a website as well ‘The creative world of Eni Oken http://www.enioken.com/.  I decided to buy one of her books '3D Tangle: Shading Fearlessly' to really learn more about shading, and I must say... it already helped me a lot !

Here you can already see some of my improved examples, with much more contrast in it using Eni Oken's shadowing techniques.







Here I used one of Ben Kwok's templates (nr 006 squirrel) that he publishes weekly on the Ornation Creation facebook group.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten