donderdag 7 april 2016

Challenges Square One March

Already spring, but the weather is not good in March here.  A lot of wind and rain and no sunshine... so perpect weather to tangle !

Week one (and two): Yuma
Not really my favorite, but it becomes better and better.


Week three: Akoya
I already used it a couple of times, but I did not know the name of the pattern.  So thank you Square One for this focus, and learning me names of new patterns !



Week four: Knightsbridge
Easter holliday's !
While the children were on their holliday's, my husbund and I also made a little trip to s' Hertogenbosch (The Netherlands), for the exposition of Jeronimus Bosch.  Before and after I had the time to make this nice tile, and took the picture on the catalogue of the exposition.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten