zaterdag 22 augustus 2015

Undulated tangling

This weeks Diva Challenge #231 posted by Sharla Hicks is to do some undulated tangling using the C ans S-shape.  I'd never heard the word 'undulated' before, so I had to look it up first.  It's like 'curving', oh that's nice.  I also like curved lines very much. So I started to tangle immediately with the C and S shape, and made these series.
I liked the Sherla Rella, so I used it in all the tiles.






Last weeks Diva Challenge #230 was to make a zendala, using the proposed string published on the Diva site.  I had never made a zendala up to now, and it was nice doing so.  I'm quite happy with my result.


4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the flow and movement of your tiles.
    Lee Darter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi, erg mooi! Je bent druk geweest ermee. Ook je zendala is erg goed gedaan. leuk om te doen hè, ergens herzelfde en toch zo anders.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen