maandag 31 augustus 2015

Challenges square one July - August

In July, I only participated to two challenges, 'Munchin' and 'Hollibaugh' of the Square One Pure Zentangle facebookgroup.  But I tangled a lot other things during our hollidays: the children's notebooks, stones etc.  You can find it in the other items on my blog.

Here my tiles with Munchin and Hollibaugh.
Munchin I made in our hotel in Oxford, and Hollibaugh I made in our cottage in North Wales.



In August, I tried to follow some more challenges.

Week 1: Cirquital
I made a cirquital that looks also natural or organic, so I could also post if for the Diva Challenge this week.  I'm quit happy with the result.



Week 2: Schway
This was a new pattern for me, so I had to learn it first.  Not my fovorite yet, but I made this nice tile anyway, using the string of this weeks Diva Challenge.


Week 3: Jonqal
Another new pattern for me, this is why I like challenges.  It forces you to learn new things and get inspired by it.  This is a lovely pattern to me, I'll surely use it again in the future.  Here my tile I made this week.  Besides Jonqal I also used Eke, Tipple and a pearl


Week 4: Windfarm
Already the last week of the summer hollidays ! Time passes quickly. My Windfarm with Knightbridge in S-shapes.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten