vrijdag 6 maart 2015

Zentangled shopping bag

Last Sunday I went to an open house day of a store where they sell all kinds of drawing material, paper, pens  etc.  My friend - who introduced me to Zentangle - gave a demonstration of zentangle with some material of the store.  So I went to see her and to look at the material she used. 

She had some nice pens of Posca you can use on almost any material: paper, textile, glass, wood, china ...  Very nice !  I could try it there on a flower pot she brought with her.  Thank you Ingrid !  I looked for some pens I could use on a textile shopping bag, and I also want to zentangle my breakfast tea cups - as I saw some examples on the internet.  This was just what I needed.

At home, I tried it out the pens on some different materials and then I zentangled my bag.  Here it is.  Nice, don't you think ?

I'll try to do my tea cups this weekend :)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten