woensdag 5 november 2014

Chainging in Square One

I am a member now of the Square One Purely Zentangle group on Facebook.  I realy like the intention of that group.  Only 'basic' zentangles are to be posted. Meaning: 3,5"x3,5" white tile, only black pen and pencil for shadow (and strings of course).  So back to basics.  It's a good way to focus on the patterns  itself and to see what you really can do on a tile of the original format.  People are making the most beautiful zentangles !  And it's a real inspiration source to me.

Here are my tiles with the patterns Chainging and Punzel, the focus for this week.
My best tile is here: Punzel, Flux and Tipple.  In Spring, I made a sketch of a huge plant near the swimming pool of De Nekker, but I did not yet know any patterns to make of nice zentangle of it.  And now, after learning Punzel and Flux I could transform my sketch in a nice tile !



And here are my earlier tiles of this week, where I still had to learn the pattern.
Tile with Chainging and Betweed (and surely a better one than I posted last week for the Diva Challenge of Betweed)



Tile with Punzel and Ennies:


And ... thank you all for all comments I already received on my blog posts.  It's always nice to read and it keeps me going !

1 opmerking: