zaterdag 4 februari 2017

Paradox and Diva Dance for Diva Challenge #301

Yes, two lovely patterns in a duo tangle for this weeks Diva Challenge.  Paradox and Diva Dance are two of my favorites, so here are the tiles I made for this challenge #301.

I suffered a whole month with a bad vision, I changed my ordinary lenses into multifocal lenses - so I should not use a reading glasses any more to make my drawings.  But, not a great a success in the beginning !!  My eyes have to adapt to the new lenses, for reading and for looking far away.  I hope in another month it will be all right again, so I can continue to zentangle with a good and clear focus !



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Truly beautiful Duotangles! Wonderful composition! I especially love your little butterfly/insect! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful interpretation of Duotangel in both tiles :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I agree with the other two, really wonderful tiles!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtig, allebei, hoewel de tweede mijn favoriet is. Dan over brillen: ik heb al jaren een dubbel focus bril en dat bevalt prima, tot ik ga tanglen. Daarvoor zet ik een gewone goedkope leesbril op en dat werkt het beste. Ik besprak dat met mijn oogarts en die zei dat dit zo is en zal blijven.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. bedankt voor je reactie en te tip ivm de bril ! Misschien moet ik het ook zo proberen.

      Verwijderen
  5. I love both of these tiles. They are beautifully done and the shading is exquisite. Such flow in them. Very well done and your little bug is adorable (at least I am assuming it is a bug of some kind; it really is very cute and well done!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous tiles! I certainly hope your vision issues clear up.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen