zondag 8 november 2015

Challenges Square One October

I'm less focused on creating some zentangles and follow the challenges, due to the renovation of our living room these last weeks.  But, as we 'live' in a spar guestroom with the four of us, it's sometimes good for me that I can focus on my zentangles and leave other things as they are.

Week one: Jalousie
Jalousie and Fengle... looks like a carpet on my tile.


Week two: pokeroot
... is like mushrooms to me.  So here is my Autumn tile.


Week three: Nymph
Whow, what a nice pattern !  But... no time to make a tile at first.  Only after a few days I could try it and made this nice tile.


Week four: W2
I knew the pattern already, but never really used it.  So, now is the time to do so.  I made my W2 tile together with a variation of other patterns (Flux, Jetties, Nymph of last week)




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten